Sunday 16 October 2011

"So London" in Paris


If you are in Paris at the moment, or are planning to go in the near future, you have to go to Le Bon Marché in St Germain! It is has dedicated part of the department store to London. I was in Paris a couple of weeks ago and we came across it by pure luck. Basically, it is a temporary ‘exhibition’ in Le bon Marché dedicated to all things British! It has lots of Liberty fabrics and beautiful scarves, Stella McCartney bags, Christopher Kane clutches and Charlotte Olympia shoes. It also had Mary Katrantzou dresses, which I was really excited to see up close! Practically all the new and noteworthy British fashion designers were represented. There were also little cards you could take home, with some info about the different designers. Of course, there was also some Royal Wedding memorabilia. In short, it was a fantastic collection of all things that make Britain so amazing! I don’t know how long it’s running, but if you are in the area, I would definitely recommend checking it out!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for your lovely comments, I am so flattered! I was just in Paris and london a few ago! I didn't see this store :( Oh well, it gives me an excuse to go back! xo www.casualglamorous.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!
I love checking out your blogs as well, so if you leave a comment I will come visit your blog sometime soon :)
However, I firmly believe that you should follow a blog because you feel inspired, not as part of a follow-for-follow deal. I will NEVER respond to "want to follow each other" requests.
I look forward to hearing your thoughts!