Sunday 16 October 2011

Jonathon Saunders for Smythson



The first thing I must rave about is a collaboration between Smythson of Bond Street and one of my favourite designers Jonathon Saunders. Mr Saunders has very cleverly incorporated the colour block and print themes of his Autumn/Winter 2011 collection into this collection of highly covetable stationary! The diaries, notebooks and iPad cases all feature a colour block of blue and green or red and beige on the outside and are lined with a beautiful iconic Jonathon Saunders print. Organising your life in one of these will definitely make all appointments seem more glamorous! 


All images are from Smythson's website, where you can buy these beauties: http://www.smythson.com/collections/fashion-collections/jonathan-saunders.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!
I love checking out your blogs as well, so if you leave a comment I will come visit your blog sometime soon :)
However, I firmly believe that you should follow a blog because you feel inspired, not as part of a follow-for-follow deal. I will NEVER respond to "want to follow each other" requests.
I look forward to hearing your thoughts!