Friday 28 October 2011

Zara snakeskin boots

Snakeskin was all over the runways for Fall 2011. I loved Chloe's snake-print dresses, but I was less taken with Prada's take on the trend, presenting multi-coloured snakeskin boots (on the left).Valentino (in the middle) provided a more stylish options for anyone wanting to follow this trend, but even these boots had to much snakeskin print for my liking. I found more subtle boots with snake-print at Zara (on the right). Zara has restricted the amount of print to only on the back of the boot, making it a less overwhelming alternative to the fully snakeskin covered ones.
If you want a more subtle injection of snake print, the boots are available here.

Other images from Style.com

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!
I love checking out your blogs as well, so if you leave a comment I will come visit your blog sometime soon :)
However, I firmly believe that you should follow a blog because you feel inspired, not as part of a follow-for-follow deal. I will NEVER respond to "want to follow each other" requests.
I look forward to hearing your thoughts!