Thursday 3 November 2011

Leopard Print Ankle Boots

When my most fashionable friends walked out of a very trashy store a few months ago, proudly holding a pair of leopard print ankle boots, I have to say, I didn't foresee how big the trend was going to be. But since then, I have been seeing them everywhere: on blogs, and in shops, and I love them! I took the above pictures at Topshop (left) and New Look (right). Unfortunately, the Topshop pair aren't available online, but the New Look ones are, they are even on sale! These two are still my favourites, but I have found a few more fab ones below:
Clockwise from top left: Steve Madden Annie-L Ankle BootsOffice Birthday Suit Leopard Print PlatformsTopshop Activate Platform Ankle BootsPelle Moda Porter Booties.

9 comments:

  1. I wanna so much a leopard wegdes! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much dearie, it really means so much to me and made my night :D

    love leopard print right now! those topshop ones are amazing, hopefully you find a pair!
    jessie x
    the weekend project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore leopard print in everything accessory wise, these ankle boots are all fabulous!! <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love leopard print so much...in my mind it's a classic that never goes out of style!

    Natasha ~ Required2BeInspired

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was just saying how I am seeing these EVERYWHERE!

    Just found your blog, and I am loving it!

    xo everything-pretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was all your friend's fault...;p
    I'm bloglovin' you!!

    Enchantingly,
    Gab
    www.shortfashionstories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Leopar print is a classic. I remember being scared to buy my leopard booties a couple years ago but whenever i wear them now i still get compliments! i don't see it going away anytime soon :)

    get em girl!

    thanksgrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the firt ones!! I want to get a pair of leopard booties too :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just tried some on, def a must! I have leopard details, like belts and tops, but no shoes!

    xo
    April Lyn
    http://thesuitfordreams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!
I love checking out your blogs as well, so if you leave a comment I will come visit your blog sometime soon :)
However, I firmly believe that you should follow a blog because you feel inspired, not as part of a follow-for-follow deal. I will NEVER respond to "want to follow each other" requests.
I look forward to hearing your thoughts!